Monday 15 December 2014

Gone GIrl


Wow. I have devoured this book and haven't really been able to do anything of any value over the last few days apart from read this.  Considering the film is out and the book was a runaway success in 2012 I have done well in not knowing anything about the story.  The twist in the middle worked for me. I managed to not flick through the pages at all.  If you read this ( and I really think you all should if you haven't yet) then I recommend that you never 'accidently' look at any pages in the second half of the book.
I can't write much apart from this was a great escapist read. Bloody scary, sick ,funny and bleak. Gillian Flynn does a fantastic job in creating a post 2008 economic crash, dystopian, dysfunctional marriage. All I can say after reading this is THANK GOD I AM SINGLE! 
Right time to get on with getting ready for Christmas. thank god I've finished. I was truely addicted. Great fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment